With 2015 in the books, we can now look back at the year and the exotic cars that made the most impact over the 12 month period. To be clear, we aren’t talking about the most expensive, fastest, or even the best performing cars of the year, but simply the cars that made the biggest splash in the news for one reason or another. So without further ado, here is the first part of our list of top exotic cars for 2015.
1) Aston Martin DB10: We kick off our list with the only vehicle that is not a production car, the Aston Martin DB10, designed specifically for the new James Bond movie. With only 10 of these cars made, it is a sight to admire and, quite frankly, if it’s good enough for Agent 007, it’s more than good enough for us.
2) Nissan GT-R Nismo: The sole representative on the list from the East, the GT-R Nismo is one of the fastest, best-performing cars ever to hit high volume production. The GT-R Nismo’s 591 horses are powered by its 3.8L V6 engine and when combined with the ultra-precise handling capabilities of the GT-R, it comes as little surprise that this Nissan makes our list.
3) Chevrolet Corvette Z06: Next up is the only American representative on our list, the Corvette Z06. With a whopping 650 horsepower, this high tech piece of American muscle is the most powerful vehicle General Motors has ever produced.
4) Lamborghini Aventador SV: Lamborghini continued to push the boundaries of what a car is capable of in 2015 with their LP750-4 Aventador Superveloce. With a design more akin to a futuristic spaceship, the Aventador SV’s power and enhanced aerodynamics make this raging bull the envy of many.
5) McLaren 675LT: The latest venture from the British company, McLaren, the 675LT is also one of the lightest cars on our list. The 675LT’s lighter weight and efficient turbos allow it incredible levels of acceleration and speed.
This was just the first part of our list of the top exotic cars of 2015. Luckily for you, we’ve got most of these awesome exotic cars available for you to drive at our state-of-the-art SPEEDVEGAS facility. Be sure to check back in for the second part of our list of top exotic cars of 2015.